- Process multiparty digital payments
- Intelligent disbursement workflow
- Multiple payees deposit payment
- Funds move directly from payer to payees
- Built-in compliance wizard
- Back-office multiparty payment processing
- Instant payments by an onsite adjuster
- Payees select a respective payment stake
- Seamless API integration
- PII tokenization
- Disbursements via ACH, Zelle, RTP, Debit Push, etc.
- Multiparty disbursements to policyholder(s) and vendors
The Multiple-Depositors (Multi-Depositor) protocol for multiparty payments is a payment method exclusively owned and patented by MRoute Corp. It is a robust protocol that addresses a host of multiparty insurance claims disbursement scenarios, including other non-insurance multiparty payment scenarios or use cases.
The Multiple-Depositors protocol enables payment settlements from a payer to multiple payees or parties, who can independently select or negotiate an amount stake in real-time.