- Multiparty digital payments processing
- Disbursements initiated with just a few clicks
- A single payee deposits payment
- Amazingly, we never touch the funds
- Built-in compliance wizard
- Instant payments by an onsite adjuster
- Easy API integration
- Disbursements via ACH, Zelle, RTP, Debit Push, etc.
- PII tokenization
- Back-office multiparty payment processing
The Single-Depositor protocol for multiparty payments is patented and owned exclusively by MRoute Corp. It is a well-used protocol for insurance carriers attempting to process multiparty digital claim disbursements.
Our multiparty redirection payment protocol facilitates the settlement of funds from a payer to multiple payees or parties, with a single payee depositing the funds. The process begins when an insurance carrier initiates a claim payment and concludes after a single payee receives the funds.